CELL PHONES IN THE CLASSROOM:
- Lift The Cell Phone Ban Scholastic
- Brighthub.com explains polleverywhere.com and other cool tools!
- Virtual Favorites:
- Puzzle Makers (Word Search, Crossword, etc.)
- Quizlet (Study, Quiz, and Game Maker)
- Google Images
- Tax Galaxy (beyond Google Images):
- BeFunky Picture Editor:
- Find the right book for you!
- Summarize reading visually:
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics:
Language Arts for Secondary Students Scroll down for lessons on Speech, Parts of Speech, Poetry, C/C, Comprehension, Literature, Story Elements, Research, Sentences & Paragraphs, Vocabulary, Writing -- letters, persuasive, creative, technical
MAX Teaching Check out the site!
Online Stopwatch Use this to manage timed activities.
Puzzle Makers Use these puzzle making sites to make learning fun.
Rubrics Let your students know what you expect.
Study Stacks Use this site to help your students study chapter terms with a variety of fun activties such as flash cards, hang man, word scrambles and etc.
WebQuest Use Technology in your classroom; try a WebQuest is an inquiry-oriented activity in which some or all of the information that learners interact with comes from resources on the internet.
Writing Tools Hints to help you help your students be better writers.